Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big news

So I apologize for my absence, but I have recently found out that I am going to be a daddy for the first time.  Not until February of next year, mind you, but soon enough, so I am pretty excited. 

Now, on the more geeky side of things, I must confess, I have been cheating on my mage with my death knight.  I haven't played a tank class since vanilla when I had a warrior, and even then I liked the dps side of it more than holding a stupid shield.  I can now finally tank with a 2-hander and not have people yell at me which is nice.  I just hit 80 a bit ago, so trying to get it all tier 9 and the equivalent in all slots.  I don't have the time for massive ICC runs sadly (my mage only has 2 tier 10 pieces I had to buy with frost emblems, plus maybe one or two pieces from ICC itself), so I would be happy with that, and that should keep me geared enough for the early cataclysm levels to make them easy enough.

Anyway, I don't have much else, so until next time, whenever that may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment