Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We broke up

So I am sure this is not necessary, looking at my recent track record, but I am no longer playing WoW, and so I no longer have much to say about my mage and what not.

I could go on about some excuses, but really it was getting too much, having a baby, now a toddler, means my gaming needs to be in chunks not of my choosing, and usually something I can pause is preferred.  I could only make my guild wait for me for so long on some long, cranky baby filled nights.

And so, yes, there won't be much of anything (or anything at all, really) on this one in the foreseeable future.  However, my other passion, table-top rping, I do still get a chance to indulge in every now and then.  So if you care to, you can perhaps find something interesting there.  There is nothing up yet, but hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment