Friday, February 26, 2010

Rolled up a new project

Ok, so after much scheming and contemplating I finally came up with a name for my blog, and ergo can finally write it. This blog will be featuring my experiences with World of Warcraft and less so whatever other video game takes up my time. Also, I will spew some words about Dungeons and Dragons, World of Darkness, or whatever table top RPG my group is currently playing. We generally get together once or twice a month to geek out for a few hours, killing stuff and taking their things.

As may or may not be obvious from the blog title, I have a huge love affair for casters of all sorts, so it comes as no surprise that my main in WoW is a belf mage, and my character for our current 4E DnD game is a half-elf Sorcerer. However, there is a time and place for large pointy things as well, and so I have death knight alt in WoW (then again, who doesn't) that I am leveling up a bit more quickly now with the random dungeon feature, and it gives me a chance to actually tank things proper, as opposed to the mage-tanking I normally get to do.

That's about it for now, sadly, my computer is dead at the moment, but I should have my new motherboard and processor (Core i7-920, squeeeeee!) when I get home so I should be all hooked up to the WoW tap by weekend's end.

Then again, Demon's Souls has me in a pretty intense bear hug right now anyway, so I am not totally without some sort of arcane explosions and the XP said explosions are usually accompanied with.

No comments:

Post a Comment